Commencing with Volume 37.1/April 2014, subscriptions to LTBA will be handled by the John Benjamins Publishing Company. Please visit their website to order your 2014 subscription online:
Back issues of LTBA can still be bought, with billing in Singapore
dollars: Individuals S$35 (≈US$27) per issue; Institutional S$52
(≈US$40) per issue. See the instructions below.
PURCHASE OF BACK ISSUES
Note: Please read the following completely before attempting to purchase back issues, as there are many things to take note of!
We are pleased to inform subscribers that we are also selling older editions of LTBA. Here are the (temporary) instructions for subscription and payment of older issues. However, as there is limited stock, please take note of the inventory reported here. The inventory will be updated whenever there is a large change in stock.
LAST UPDATED: 2013.08.23
CAUTION: If the stock number is below 5 or close to that number, please drop us an email at email@example.com BEFORE paying via credit card as we cannot ensure the availability of the issue at that point in time.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
1) Access https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe88/owa/ltba.online_order_page.
2) Fill in your particulars. However, under SUBSCRIBER ID, please input the volumes and number of issues you want. For example, you wish to purchase one copy of 34.1 and two of 33.2. It should be written as follows: (1)34.1 & (2)33.2.
3) The price of these issues will be in Singapore dollars: Individuals S$35 (≈US$27) per issue; Institutional S$52 (≈US$40) per issue. Hence, all you have to do is to make sure that the total amount paid equals the number of issues ordered x $35/$52.
4) In the earlier example [(1)34.1 & (2)33.2.], there are three copies. As the website only allows a maximum of two (individual OR institutional) issues to be bought at once, this means that in order to purchase 3 issues, the subscriber will have to go through the process of filling in the application and credit card information twice. Please be reminded to input the order [(1)34.1 & (2)33.2.] in BOTH of the subscriber ID's when filling in the application form.
Alternatively, if you think it will be confusing, simply drop an email to this address to state your purchase clearly. If you wish to do this, please provide us with your mailing address so we can match up your email to your subscription orders.
PAYMENT BY CHEQUE
The steps are similar to those for purchasing with a credit card. Fill out the order form as indicated above. You do not need more than one order form if you are paying by cheque. These are the extra steps:
5) Print out the order form.
6) Post the order form together with a cheque in SINGAPORE DOLLARS ONLY made out to NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY.
Level 3, Humanities and Social Sciences Building
Nanyang Technological University
14 Nanyang Drive
We know that it will be tedious for individuals who want to purchase more than two old issues. Thank you for bearing with us and we hope we will have more opportunities to serve you in the future!
If there are any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.