Documentation for the STEDT database includes:
- The Simple Search Interface, which is available to users without tagger accounts.
- The Quick-start Guide: How to Tag, which explains tagging for users with tagger accounts.
- The Language Groups Browser, which explains how to find information about the languages and varieties found in the database.
- The Source Bibliography, which discusses how to find bibliographical information about works included in the database.
- The Chapter Browser, which shows users how to view the database by semantic category.
- The Lexicon Table, which provides full documentation of the lexicon table.
- The Etyma Table, which gives full documentation of the etyma table.
- Special Search Functions, which explains special search functions for the database.
- The Allofam Box, which describes how to navigate the allofam box.